Paul S. Linnemann D.D.S, P.A.
Dr. Linnemann has been in practice for 24 years. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. He spent three years in the U.S. Air Force and has studied at the Schuster Center for Professional Development from 2000-2002. He has also studied at the Dawson Center for Technical Advancement in Dentistry from 2000-present. He is a graduate of Â Nobel Biocare and Bicon Dental Implants courses.
Credentials and Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dawson Center for Advanced Occlusion
- Schuster Center for Professional Development
- Graduate of Noble Biocare and Bicon Dental Implants Courses.
- Winner of Dentsply International Crown and Bridge Award.
- Winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award. (Multiple Years)
- San Antonio Top Dentist Award.